Welcome to PCPC! Penguin874 started this site in July 2009 because of Happywagon, an awesome friend who quit in October 2009. Penguin874 and 11laura110 brought the site back in May 2010, and are ready to post the cheats!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ye Knights Quest; 11laura110's Point of view, May 2010

Hey Guys, 11laura110 here and I will be posting about new rooms.

Today I am here to talk about "Ye knights quest" from club penguin, As you can see yes the Medieval party is on.

Now let's start.

In room one you need to light up all the orbs.(Doesn't matter which order)

Room two you need to hit 50 targets (plus you get a free item a shield! But its only for members)

Now this is my favorite part of the maze, The actual maze!

Don't worry if this kinda confuses you, I got a picture of11laura110 cheating and looking at the map! She's gonna get in deep guacamole trouble!

Well at the end of the maze, Da da da daaaa! You get a new suit or armor, seriously Club Penguin? Black?!?!?! Last year's was gold, I wonder what next year's is pink?? If so I would DIE!

Well that is all the time we have for:

11laura110's Point of view! Join me next time or not!

~11laura110

1 ppl listened:

Anonymous May 16, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Hello! We'd really love if you can advertise our site just a bit so we can get some views. Not too much to ask.
Thanks!
http://xatandcp.wordpress.com/