Welcome to PCPC! Penguin874 started this site in July 2009 because of Happywagon, an awesome friend who quit in October 2009. Penguin874 and 11laura110 brought the site back in May 2010, and are ready to post the cheats!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The New Review by You (Phew!)


Awww, what a cute puffle! lol, I went to the doctor today, and Im ok, dont worry. Let's see what Katerstone said about igloo decoration tips:
When I decorate my igloo, I like to "make" my own decorations out of smaller ones. For example, I make a graveyard out of tombstones and spider webs that takes up the whole igloo. When I finish decorating, I throw a party with my buddies and we have a costume contest or act out an old Halloween story. My advice is to keep your igloo designs original and to have fun doing it!
lol, I think I am gonna win the Igloo Decorating Contest! Do you? You can enter your igloo tomorrow when the new igloo catalog and igloo button comes out!

By the way, Saturday, October 24 is Club Penguin's 4th Anniversary Party and there's gonna be a brand new Yearbook for you and your friends to check out like Coins for Change, Penguin Play Awards and Festival of Flight! So many things have happened this past year.
Next week's Reviewed by You is asking what your favorite memory on CP this year was!
Mine was the time when this site started, so much fun!
-Penguin874
Owner of Penguin874's CP Cheats

0 ppl listened: