Welcome to PCPC! Penguin874 started this site in July 2009 because of Happywagon, an awesome friend who quit in October 2009. Penguin874 and 11laura110 brought the site back in May 2010, and are ready to post the cheats!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October-November SWEET CHEATS Igloo Catalog 09

NOTE: Very lucky that I actually did the cheats tonight. I went to the hospital twice (reason will be released unknown for personal reasons) and I got to go in a wheelchair for the first time ever! I took a picture, I may edit it a little so I could show you all ;) ENJOY THE CHEATS!

Hey guys, Penguin874 here! Time for my least favorite kind of catalog (I like seeing the stuff, but I hate posting), the Igloo Catalog. They didn't bring much back, and there's totally new stuff on the first page! Let's explore!

On Pages 1-2, click the top right window on the Creepy Cottage Cut-out (700 coins) for a Cauldron for 630 coins!

Click the mouth on the Sad Pumpkin that is 250 coins for a LCD Television that is 2500 coins! lol, 250 much? Also, they had this last catalog :P They should have had it gone, like last time (in 2008 and early 2009).

Click on the 300 coin Tombstone for the Goofy Jack-o-lantern that is, like all the pumpkins, 250 coins.

Click the speaking part of the Ticket Booth that is (cant see the amount on here) coins for a 4000 coin piano. Wow, the organ piano was waaay cheaper than that.
Click the top left of the window for a bowling alley that's only 700 coins.

Click on the Gramophone that is 375 coins for a 800 coin Band Stage. Strange it's 100 coins more than the last cheat...

Click on the 2 DJ table players that are 800 coins for the 800 coin Wall Speakers.

Here are the new musics: Ruby's Theme, Haunted Disco, Zero Gravity and Team Power. What's your favorite? I don't have music on this computer, and since it's late I'll listen to music tomorrow :D
-Penguin874
Owner of Penguin874's CP Cheats
PS lol, Imagine if I win the igloo contest...

0 ppl listened: